Our client is a leading provider of critical flow control technologies across several industries, with HQ in UK. With the business expansion requirements, they are looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to oversee order processing for SEA region, as well as to support the sales team.
* Data entry on large scale with requirement to follow up to ensure orders and shipments are completed timely and accurately
* Act as the control point for document submission and archives related to the project
* Establish project timeline and monitor project's cost, delivery, and quality
* Establish necessary controls and generate report as and when needed
* Provide guidance and mentoring of team members
* Order processing using IFS system, arrange and coordinate on shipment
* Support in invoicing as well as cash collection
* Tracking project, raise up and work with supervisor on projects considered to be at risk of delay or cancellation
* Follow up and troubleshoot processing issue
* Develop contingency plan to proactively address and anticipate issues that customer might be facing
* Liaison with customer on order changes, site inspection schedules, non-conformance management items, delivery issues, etc.
* Ensure all orders are executed promptly to customer requirement, while keeping cost, quality and deliverables are effective
* Maintain good relationship with customers and provide advice and solution to enquiries
* Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Business/ Engineering or any related disciplines
* Minimum 5 years of related experience with exposure to logistics
* Must be familiar with IFS system
* Analytical with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
* Team player with ability to work with cross functional and multicultural teams
* Flexible with good problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
* Self-starter with strong attention to detail and accuracy
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.