Our client is a global company focused on manufacturing, making high-quality cards such as casino playing cards and trading card games. They have successfully developed and deployed an artificial intelligence (AI) powered recognition system, incorporating deep learning technology. They have received praises from customers in Asia, Australia, North America, and Europe. They are actively looking to hire an Associate Admin to join their team in Singapore.
* Arrange/ coordinate appointments and bookings for meetings and company car use
* Admin support to executives and expatriate staff for housing matters and travel arrangement
* Manage office supplies and factory inventory by working with the factory management and finance department
* Monitor contracts, signal expiry of contract and prepare quotes
* Manage the security aspects by working closely with the security company and the management to ensure smooth office operations and procedures and controlling correspondences
* Other ad hoc duties & projects assigned by management
* No experience required
* Bachelor's Degree
* Able to speak English fluently to be able to communicate effectively with English-speaking colleagues and clients
* Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Excellent communication skills
* Someone who can multitask and with good time management skills
* Self-motivated, can-do attitude
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.