RGF represents a listed property developer in Singapore. They are actively looking to hire their Head of Building Management.
* Work closely with the team in planning and implementing the building's M&E maintenance and upgrading programs
* Set up and supervise all operating procedures for the building which includes security, fire safety, emergency, and evacuation procedures, etc.
* Manage the finance and budget of the building which include expenditure, facility income, etc.
* Responsible for liaison with external parties, maintenance of contracts and equipment for the building
* Ensure the building facility, operation procedures and licenses meet the standard requirements, and are according to statutory requirements
* Ensure smooth operation's flow in relation to tenants' matters; identify and drive service and work improvements for tenants
* Oversee the preparation of estimates for repair works, works specifications, invitations for quotations, recommendations of the award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents
* Upkeep the standards of the contract specifications such as cleaning, security, landscaping, pest control, etc.
* Supervise tenants' fit out works to ensure quality control and compliance with regulations
* Lead the team to work with the Project Team on executing and coordinating of building's related matters
* Administration of all site staff matters relating to control and performance standards, scheduling of duties, discipline, and performance standards of staff
* Hold regular team meetings to report on activities of the building
* Ensure that regular reports are properly submitted and filed within the BMO office
* Any other duties as required by the Management in relation to the management of the commercial building
* A degree holder or equivalent qualifications, in building management services
* A relevant degree from a recognized University
* Knowledgeable on M&E related works
* A solid and significant related experience in heading a department
* Good problem solving and staff management skills
* Competent in strategic planning and implementation
* Ability to communicate technical issues with stakeholders
* Strong leadership and communication skill
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.