RGF represents one of the well-established general insurance companies in Asia. They hold an A+/Stable financial rating by Standard & Poor's. They're actively looking to hire a Finance Admin Officer to join their growing team.
* Handle various modes of payment from customers
* Analyse payments received to perform receipting in the system and prepare journals for bank charges
* Follow-up with Business Units on incoming payments which cannot be matched against our records
* Generate daily cheque listings for banking
* Maintain the daily bank balance records
* Handle petty cash
* Attend to enquiries from business units, clients, and intermediaries
* Prepare Statement of Accounts, Bank reconciliations and Audit schedules
* Perform sorting, filing and despatch duties
* Undertake any other duties as may be assigned
* Minimum NITEC in Finance or Accounting related
* Minimum 2 years of accounting experience in Accounts Receivable
* Proficient in MS Office and Excel
* Ability to work overtime when required
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.