RGF represents one of the well-established general insurance companies in Asia. They hold an A+/Stable financial rating by Standard & Poor's. They're actively looking to hire a Finance Executive to join their growing team.
* Reconcile and analyze payment from Brokers
* Update receipts in the core systems
* Prepare journals for bank charges
* Follow-up with Business Units for incoming payments which cannot be matched against our records.
* Attend to enquiries from Business Units, clients, and intermediaries
* Prepare Statement of Accounts, Bank reconciliations and Audit schedules
* Assist to troubleshoot issues log by AR team if required
* Assist in UAT for product initiatives, migration, etc.
* Undertake any other duties as may be assigned
* Minimum Diploma, Accounting qualification or equivalent
* At least 3 years of Financial and accounting experience, preferably in Insurance related experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
* Knowledge of insurance laws/guidelines and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
* A Team Player with good communication skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.