Our client is one of the largest systems integrators, headquartered in Japan. They are actively looking to hire an Analytics Consultant to join them.
* Promote the sales of AI and analytics technology solutions based on dot Data products and services
* Deliver high-level business consulting to the target accounts and expand the business.
* Establish and enhance executive level relationships with the target accounts
* Understand the client's issues and propose AI and analytics solutions based on dot Data products and services
* Ensure a long-term partnership with clients in post-sales phase, especially by proposing additional use cases of AI and analytics technology
* Report the status of each client to the supervisor periodically
* Report the status of each client to Company's Data Driven DX Division periodically
* Any other ad hoc duties as required or assigned
* Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
* At least 8 years of practical experience in working or consulting using analytics
* Ability to understand client's issues and propose AI and analytics solutions
* Possess fundamental ICT knowledge related to analytics solution, for example, AI, BI, database and cloud services like AWS and Azure
* A mindset to act independently to achieve the goals
* A wide range of curiosities, regardless of own specialty
* Ability to respect others who have different specialties
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.