Our client is a retailer of premium luxury brand goods. They are actively looking to hire a Sales Associate for their Singapore store located in city central.
* Primary duties include customer relationship management and maintaining daily inventory
* Handles customer's feedback/complaints, providing excellent customer services and attending to customer's needs
* Other duties include cashiering, general housekeeping, and product display within the store
* Other duties include marketing and researching activities
* 2 years of relevant working experience; Ideally with background in luxury retail sales
* Experience in working as cabin crew in premium airlines, in luxury hotels as hotelier or prior sales/customer service experience in premier hospitality establishments is a plus point
* Excellent communication skills and has the ability to communicate in a professional manner when attending to customers
* Experience or knowledge of internet marketing is much advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.