Our client is the leading consumer internet company in Southeast Asia. Their mission is to better the lives of the consumers and small businesses of the region with technology. The business carries out the development of platforms for online, mobile entertainment and communication for users.
The Infrastructure team provides the end-to-end managed services and solutions for the Group's entire Internet infrastructure alongside running business applications.
This role is on a mission to manage all server and storage in the business's regional Data Centers. This position will be responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, automating Infrastructure hardware and operating systems to ensure system health and efficiency.
* Manage and monitor all installed servers and storages in the Company across Southeast Asia
* Process internal tickets, troubleshooting on infrastructure hardware and operating system layer, provide 2nd and 3rd level support
* Analyse the security fixes and updates of server firmware and operating system, apply to installed systems
* Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
* Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
* Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
* DC Infrastructure related change management and incident management
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
* Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux based environments
* Experience with Linux crash log and Dsmeg log analysis and troubleshooting for server abnormal shutdown and reboot
* Experience with shell scripts, use GIT and Ansible to run initialize scripts for OS and manage routing operation tasks for large scale server farms. Manage Repo for different environments
* Familiar with Linux kernel options, tuning system performance. Experience with Linux based open source SSH, DNS, DHCP, NAS, NAT, LDAP, NTP, Ngnix can setup and configure this software for production environments
* Solid knowledge on server and storage hardware troubleshooting, familiar with the IPMI setting, BIOS setting, tuning and troubleshooting the hardware performance
* Basic networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP), familiar with packet capture tools like tcpdump & Wireshark to troubleshooting server network issues
* Experience with OS security hardening, familiar with PCI-DSS audit requirements
* Red Hat Certified is a plus
What's on Offer:
* Competitive salary and benefit package
* Working for one of the globally acknowledged company within the industry. A truly established and global leader in the industry
* Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep