Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of chemical products with headquarter in Singapore and footprints across the globe. They are actively looking to hire a Sales Executive to support sales activities in Singapore by promoting the organization's services and solutions into the market.
* Identify prospects and create new business opportunities
* Monitor and evaluate the development of key players in the market, evaluate and manage sales performance
* Maintain good working relationships with existing customers by understanding their needs and proposed solutions to expand sales
* Maintain strong working relationship with current and prospects clients, ensuring all needs including technical advice, troubleshooting, training as well as product and application support are met
* Coordinate on product samples deliveries and seek feedback timely
* Preparation of quotation and follow up as necessary
* Preparation of monthly sales report, maintain proper documentation of sales activity
* Other ad hoc duties as and when necessary
* Degree in Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biomedical/ Food Technology/ Science/ Nutrition/ Chemical Engineering/ Sales or equivalent discipline
* Minimum 2 years of sales/ technical experience with good knowledge of specialty chemistry
* Ambitious, flexible with positive attitude, always on the lookout for sales opportunities
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders, with ability to translate complicated technical jargon to customers
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.