Our client is a Japanese Consulting Firm, they are actively looking to hire a Consultant as their PMO support.
* Support for Program Management Office of Japanese Bank IT department
* Recommend and establish improvements detected in the course of program management implementation
* Remedy inconsistencies in templates, communication channels, escalation criteria, etc. between PJs
* Make recommendations for improvements to PJ management rules and processes based on best practices and past cases
* Monitor the status of response to recommendations for improvement, and make additional recommendations and concrete actions as needed
* Conduct necessary actions to do the program management
* Compile reports from subordinate PJs to provide timely visibility of program status
* Prepare drafts of reporting/settlement materials and finalize/distribute them after reviewing by appropriate reviewers
* Prepare discussion materials and provide facilitation and advice when issues/risks arise across PJs
* At least 3 years of PMO experience for IT project
* Experience in the banking/finance sector
* Communication skill in Japanese to engage with native Japanese-speaking stakeholders
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.