Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of engineering products, offering piping system solutions for various industries, with headquarter in Switzerland. They are looking for Service Engineer to support sales process in Singapore by providing excellent technical support in field servicing.
* Handle service on demand and develop scheduled contracts with customers for calibration services
* Handle pre-sales support by handling customer inquiries and recommendation of products
* Handle after-sales service such as on-site commissioning, calibration, servicing, troubleshooting as well as inspections
* Ensure proper record of respective service and customer visit report
* Work closely with technical team to support and propose on technical issues, provide support for services rendered
* Work closely with sales team identifying service/ replacement/ upgrading needs of clients during customer visits
* Provide support on exhibitions/ seminars/ training/ customer presentation as and when required
* Preferably Diploma/ Degree in Chemical/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering or relevant technical qualifications
* Good knowledge in actuation products, instrumentation for measurement and control process
* Minimum 4 years of field servicing or project management experience in OEM/ EPC/ consultancy firm
* Ambitious, good communication skills, flexible with positive attitude
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.