Our client is one of the leading chemical manufacturing companies globally. They are actively looking to hire a Sales Specialist, he/she will be handling the sales territory of Asia-Pacific, which include SEA & Oceania, including Middle East, India, & China.
* Handle candidates in the Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), PVC, Bioplastic & Adhesive resins, etc.
* Deal with matters relating to negotiations, delivery and complaints raised
* Involve in the business strategy, business development and other business-related issues
* Maintain and establish strong communication channels to ensure high degree of customer satisfaction
* Conduct market research for Packaging industry & Performance polymers product lines to identify new growth areas
* Working closely with Japan HQ
* Liaise and communicate with Japan HQ to propose strategies and R&D
* Work alongside other departments in business development and marketing initiatives
* Ad hoc duties as and when needed
* Minimum diploma/Degree in any relevant field
* Minimum 3 years of working experience in Regional Sales function
* Strong distributor/agent Sales channel and direct sales understanding
* Experience in Plastics and Packaging Industry is preferred
* Proficiency in Japanese language to communicate and deal with native Japanese-speaking colleagues in HQ and stakeholders
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.