RGF represents an established and reputable office interior manufacturing company. They are actively looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager to join their team.
* Coordinate with internal design team to ensure all project assets are received by each staff and delivered on time and consistent quality
* Attend meetings and liaise with clients, sub-contractors and any other parties involves in the project
* Lead, monitor and implement the projects with the assurance that timelines, workmanship, safety, and technical aspects requirements
* Provide advice to client according to timeline and proposal approach
* Preparation of presentation materials (presentation deck, write ups, documents, etc.)
* Min. Degree in related field of studies
* At least 3 years of Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager experiences in Office Design/Architect/Interior Design
* Able to work under pressure and work under minimal supervision
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.