Our client is a well-established General Insurance Company, located centrally. Currently, they are seeking a well-driven candidate to join their digital marketing team.
* Plan, design, and manage marketing initiatives
* Pitch in to company's growth objectives via digital and non-digital mediums
* Support Business channels, partners, affinities, and digital solution providers
* Superintend performance and service standards of creative and digital agencies and service providers
* Manage relationships between internal and external stakeholders
* Take part in new product developments and cycle reviews, training of internal and external stakeholders, event management
* Oversee production of marketing collaterals, digital assets, performance reporting, policy documentation, forms, and department's general administration
* Recognise perforation and refinement, optimising marketing outreach
* Undertake data analytics, monitor market trends, competitive environments and any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
* Train, coach, and mentorship of marketing staff
* Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, industry regulations, company policies, underwriting and reinsurance guidelines
* Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, major in Insurance or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing
* Experience in advertising General Insurance related products
* Attractive remuneration package will be given to the shortlisted candidates.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.