Our client is a world renowned European Industrial Automation MNC. They are actively looking to hire a Procurement Manager to be a part of their team in Singapore. This role would be covering Direct Materials procurement for the APAC region.
* Work closely with global procurement and logistics teams to manage component and subsequent processes including inventory management and control
* Lead discussions with internal stakeholders such as product managers, R&D teams, supplier managers, component managers, and component engineers
* Responsible for data analysis and reporting on purchasing strategy, monitoring inventory consumption, long-term inventory management, excess monitoring, etc.
* Completion of technical and commercial communications with R&D and product managers regarding redesign decisions/progress
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience as commodity/category manager, proven experience in industrial business area with hardware background is an advantage
* Knowledge of Electronics market, purchasing process, sourcing strategy and application
* Knowledge of contractual and legal aspects
* Internationally minded and can work in a global team
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.