Our client is an established Luxury Retail MNC with a strong presence in the region. They are currently looking to hire for a dynamic Regional Retail Operations Manager with strong experience in managing retail stores across multiple countries.
* Recognizing the needs of the regional market and using the data to create and put into practice the relevant procedures
* To achieve excellence in retail operations, oversee all regional
* Accountable for opening new doors, new product launches, and all other relevant aspects, such as training and staff dispatch by door
* Creating and maintaining Retail Operations' SOPs to ensure best-in-class execution in stores will help you formulate retail policies that will enhance the customer experience
* Recruit, hire, and train retail supervisors, counter leaders, and beauty consultants under the direction, supervision, and coaching of local retail operation managers
* Identify sales opportunities and communicate to sales, marketing, and merchandising teams
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent of industry experience
* 10 years of experience in Sales and/or Marketing in the Beauty and Cosmetics Industry
* Rich knowledge of Sales & Retail Operations is a must
* 5+ years of experience leading teams with strong people management skills
* In-depth retail understanding and ability to influence with strong commercial awareness
* Stock inventory management skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to engage various audience from different cultures
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.