Our client combines the latest logistics technology with high-quality service, and the ability to offer customized solutions. Their services are ideal for customers seeking to grow their businesses.
They are actively looking to hire an Integrated Sales Planning Manager to join their team in Singapore.
* To promote account sales, collect information on target customers, develop strategies, information sharing and instructions to relevant parties
* Results of 10 and 2 specified companies in the region, information collection, information provision to related parties including the head office, and instructions based on instructions from the head office
* Routine intensive operations from companies in the region (5 key industries/30 key companies/others)
* Collection and analysis of market trends by industry and country
* Technical advice and market information to help the sales division become more competitive and achieve continued growth
* Support for our department Sales (Creation of proposal plans, creation of quotes, and handling of bids under the direction of the person in charge of our department)
* Responding to inquiries from customers in existing businesses, collaborating with business companies in charge, and intervening in rate and quality issues
* Analysis and reporting on improvements and efficiency based on instructions from our department employees in response to requests from relevant parties inside and outside the company
* Collaborate with business management departments in the marine, air, truck, and warehouse businesses to understand market prices and trends, and disseminate information internally and externally
* At least with five years or more of relevant work experience
* Who can communicate with the head office in Japan
* Persons with teamwork and autonomy
* To respond to the requests of relevant parties inside and outside the company in the said business
* Someone who works with passion
* People with confidence in interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
* To manage confidential information learned in the course of business
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.