Our client combines the latest logistics technology with high-quality service, and the ability to offer customized solutions. Their services are ideal for customers seeking to grow their businesses.
They are actively looking to hire a Regional Account Manager to join their team in Singapore.
* Achieve assigned annual financial and sales strategic budget to grow business volume, revenue and profitably through acquisition of new customers and development of existing business
* Proactively hunt new business - identify, prospecting and establish solid relationship with target clientele directorship and C-level stakeholders in key decision making
* Deploy strong consultative selling approach to customers and develop value propositions that drive business growth and increased market share
* Steer, develop and equip country KAM and vertical industry sales with skill sets to aggressively sell and expand business
* Maintain quality account business information in CRM tools (Salesforce) for analytics on business KPI such as volume, revenue, conversion rate, etc.
* Working closely with GAM and Corporate Industry Vertical Team to set clear business targets and develop strategies for each target account to drive penetration and business growth across all product opportunities
* 75% hunting new prospects with equal time split on business conversion and converting opportunities
* Manage tasks in Industry Vertical project sales according to corporate HQ guidelines and proactively provide report to SAO Project Organizer
* Ensure account growth plan is updated, understood and proactive work with KAMs (Global, Regional, Country) to build and develop strategic account sales system for each customer
* Provide account business updates and reports to Direct Report and the Management
* Other duties and responsibilities assign by Direct Report and the Management
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Minimum 10 years in Freight Forwarding and multimodal Logistic Sales
* Target driven and achieving budgets
* Effective with time management and prioritization
* Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities
* Enjoy working as part of a Team
* Effective communication skills via F2F, virtual, email, and phone communication
* Comfortable speaking to all levels of senior management
* Takes ownership of managing the account performance, financials, operational
* Proven track record of sales performance
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent command of written and spoken English to be able to liaise effectively with English-speaking stakeholders
* Good consultative sales techniques and well-developed negotiation skills
* Strong Business presentation, comfortable to group of 5-10 people
* Proficient in common computer applications (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
* Experience in global Key account management preferred
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.