Our client is a leading Japanese investment firm. They are actively looking to hire a Senior Associate / Associate Director to join their team in Singapore.
* Involved in all aspects of the venture capital/private equity investment activities including deal sourcing, due diligence, execution, portfolio management and exit
* Invest in sector agnostic way, but especially active in growing businesses such as Fintech/ Healthtech / Enterprise SaaS / Cleantech
* Build relationship with founders, investors, advisors in Southeast Asia
* Lead the research, analysis, communication, negotiation, and documentation
* Plan and suggest strategies/activities which contribute to the achievement of investment cycle for the team
* Report to CEO in Singapore, work closely colleagues in Singapore and Tokyo
* Bachelor's Degree or above
* Minimum of 3 years in Venture Capital/Private Equity/Investment Banking/Advisory in Southeast Asia
* Experiences in whole investment cycle from sourcing to exit would be advantage
* Passion toward venture capital investments and start-up scene
* Competence in research, analysis, financial modelling, financial and accounting knowledge. Sector expertise in focus sectors is advantageous
* Sense of responsibility and professionalism, ability to solve problems independently
* Team worker being able to communicate effectively with related parties
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.