Our client is an MNC Company, they're a leading global manufacturer of semiconductor products within the different fields. They are actively looking to hire a Back End - R&D Software Engineer (Renewable Energy) to join their team in Singapore.
* Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
* Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
* Handling and integrating different components in cloud computing infrastructure and platforms
* Development of necessary APIs for EV Charging application
* Translate design into clean, high-quality code
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in Information Engineering, Information Management or Computer Science
* Proficiency with RESTful APIs
* Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as JAVA, or Python and operating systems may be required
* Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
* Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
* Experience with database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
* Experience with software development tools like Slack, Jira, Git, Docker
* Knowledge in EV charging is an added advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.