* Permanent role in a renowned & stable REITS organization
* Strategic HR Business Partner who can also be operational
* Generalist portfolio including payroll
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a well-established Listed company in the REITS/ Real Estate industry. Company is currently in growth phase with presence in ASEAN countries. Hence, they looking to hire a headcount of Senior HR Manager level to take on a pivotal role covering Singapore's office end-to-end HR matters.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with some autonomy. Your role will take care of HR operations in Singapore, assisting with HR Initiatives.
This role is based in Singapore. As a seasoned HR professional, you will be responsible for the full HR operational spectrum; including but not limited to recruitment and retention, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations and payroll.
Reporting to CEO of the company, you will be providing advice and solutions for the group of companies in Singapore, having a good opportunity to work closely with the Executive Chairman and CEOs to innovate HR function in order to achieve mid to long-term human capital goals.
Employee size of 70 in Singapore
As an experienced HR Generalist, you will also be the go-to person and support on effective delivery of HR activities:
* Build strong partnership with leaders and departments in order to communicate and align HR plan to meet business needs
* Ensure HR policies and procedures remain accurate and up to date with country labour legislation and the Company direction
* Support managers through their management of the entire talent management life cycle including but not limited to talent acquisition, planning, learning and development, performance management, etc.
* Oversee and make recommendations on the Company's Compensation and Benefits to attract talent and recognize and reward ongoing performance
* Provide a general consultancy service to employees and managers regarding their HR needs
* Administer Performance Shares and presenting information to the Board of Directors
Payroll system: Paymaster
* Degree in Human Resources or related field
* At least 10 years' experience in Generalist focus work, in a small-sized setup (Listed-co will be an added advantage)
* Familiarity with Payroll systems i.e. Paymaster is an added advantage
* Must be familiar with Performance Shares
* Passion for human resources, strong perceptive abilities, and the ability to foster positive relationships
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses, and is someone innovative and solutions-driven
* Ambitious, pays attention to details and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner and possesses strong sense of responsibility
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company values teamwork, celebrates events and promotes long term growth and stability.
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: CBD (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Mode of Work: Preferably able to work in office though company exercises flexibility
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses, insurance, medical benefits
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.