Our client is focused on foreign and domestic trade and brokerage in Agricultural and Livestock products and processed food. They aim to ensure stable supplies of reliable and healthy food ingredients to the customers.
* Serve existing customers and develop new customer accounts
* Execute approved action plans and strategies towards achieving sales targets
* Provide and maintain excellent account service/ customer relationship management
* Work closely with admin team to co-ordinate on delivery schedules
* Provide weekly sales reports and target planning
* Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in any field
* At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
* Good knowledge in import and export documentation
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience in F&B industry
Better to have:
* Possess driving license is an added advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.