About Our Client
Our client, an established US company in the aerospace industry is currently seeking for a contract Business Analyst to be on-board with them for 6 months. You will be supporting the finance team in various business analysis activities.
* Responsible in proposal, contract development and proceeding activities
* Supports business needs not limited to: reporting, invoicing and analysis
* Provides administrative assistance for business operations including system operation, paperwork filing, data entry
* Assists the consolidation of monthly reports
* Liaise with internal stakeholders (legal, finance and contracts team)
* Other ad-hoc projects/events planning as assigned
* Diploma / Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years experiences in business administration / operations management (contract and invoicing)
* Team player, Independent, multitask, and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Meticulous, attentive to details and organized
* Proficient in MS office (Excel and Powerpoint) - vlookup, pivot table
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Working Location: Central
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.