We are currently working with our client, a leading fund management company which has been established since 2006 on an exciting opportunity. They are looking for an IT Executive to oversee and manage their IT functions.
You will ensure the availability and readiness of the IT system which will include servers, desktop management, network and security management. Manage over-all internal IT infrastructure including but not limited to:
* Server and desktop management
* Network and security management
* Risk assessment and mitigation
* Device and Asset Management
* Audit and reporting
* Train and update employees of any changes in security controls, policies and procedures
* You should have a Diploma/ Degree in IT/ equivalent.
* Hands on experience in Windows Systems Engineering and Administration including for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 2016, Windows 2019 including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and AD Group Policy
* Min 2-3 years' relevant experience in IT support environment
* Knowledge of MAS Technology Risk Management Guideline would be advantageous
* Possession of Microsoft-related certificates such as MCSE, MCSA or other technical qualifications is preferred
* Able to work independently under minimal supervision and effectively within a team
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep