Our client is one of the largest systems integrator with its headquarters in Japan. The client offers services in IT strategy planning, implementation and outsourcing for a broad range of industries and activities.
* Demonstrate good knowledge and technical proficiency in virtualization technologies such as VDI, VSI, vSAN and supporting technologies such as Hyperconverged, Enterprise Cloud.
* Plan, Design and Implement virtualized Infrastructure, ensuring the right architecture and functionality are aligned with business requirements and existing IT policies and governance.
* Provide expertise to regional teams on security and network infrastructure domain.
Risk and Control
* Provide timely escalation and resolution of major issues to Management and Head Office teams.
Client and Stakeholder Engagement
* Partner with IT Steering Group to ensure alignment of all platform architecture processes, standards, strategies and roadmap.
* Required to function as technical lead with the responsibility to review and manage technical deliverables and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders.
* Responsible for the proper planning, communication and coordination with external vendors to ensure they deliver the required SLA for smooth delivery of various systems and applications.
Projects & Other Responsibilities
* Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations. Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated across to all stakeholders, members and contributors in a meaningful manner.
Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks.
* Good knowledge of security and vulnerability-based approach to security hardening.
* Good hands-on experience in VMWare ESX, vSphere, vSAN, Horizon and other VMWare products.
* Knowledge in Hyperconverged and Storage Infrastructure (e.g. Nutanix, UCS, HDS) is an advantage.
* 6-8 years of experience supporting IT infrastructure in a large organization with at least 3 years of technical delivery experience.
* Proven experience in architecting enterprise virtualization, server and storage systems.
* Prior working experience as an IT professional in banking or financial institution is an advantage.
* Bachelor's Degree in information technology, Computer Science and equivalent.
* VMWare Certification is preferred
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.