Our client is one of the largest systems integrator with its headquarters in Japan. The client offers services in IT strategy planning, implementation and outsourcing for a broad range of industries and activities.
* Responsible for development cycle and oversee implementation to ensure all delivery meet client's IT quality standards.
* Enhance IT capabilities through automation and adoption of new emerging / disruptive technologies such as Containerization, Cloud, AI etc
* Establish and develop DevSecOps tools and process for SMBC
* Establish sound development practices
* Part of a SWAT team to design and develop application for clients
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
* Min. 5 years of working experience in application development
* Hands-on experience in Java, docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift and public cloud
* Extensive experience in designing and implementing web-based application
* Experience and has strong knowledge of RDBMS such as Oracle database, MS SQL, DB2, MySQL etc
* Experience and well-verse in DevOps and workflow / process automation system would be an added advantage
* Experience and knowledge in other emerging technologies such as RPA, AI, Data Analytics etc, would be an added advantage
* A good team player with excellent communication, presentation and communication skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.