Our client is one of the largest systems integrator with its headquarters in Japan. The client offers services in IT strategy planning, implementation and outsourcing for a broad range of industries and activities.
* Provide 1st level support and troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, laptops, PCs and printers via telephone and email
* Troubleshoot basic network issues such as lack of connectivity.
* Escalate unresolved calls to 2nd and 3rd level infrastructure / app support team.
* Receive, log and maintain an asset database and track changes. Log all calls into the Help Desk Call Logging system (SCSM).
* Take ownership of user problems and follow up on the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
* Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
* Provide statistics for weekly Help Desk report on call trends.
* Collate support documentation to assist staff with request for information and provide staff training if required.
* Arrange for external technical support when problems cannot be resolved in-house.
* Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor.
* Diploma or bachelor's degree with min. 2 years of helpdesk experience preferably in a bank or financial institution.
* Hands-on experience in Basic Active Directory such as Unlock user accounts, reset passwords etc.
* Experience in mobile technologies (BlackBerry Work, remote access), Office 365 and Windows 10, would be an advantage
* Ability to multi-task and work effectively as a team player
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.