Our client is a privately owned Freight Forwarding and Logistics company that boasts a global network of offices / partners covering nearly 200 countries across the world. They have had an established presence in SEA for over 30 years & provide flexible tailor-made global supply chain management and logistics solutions for a wide range of manufacturing, industrial, and retail customers in the Region.
As part of their regional growth strategy, we are currently working with them to recruit a Regional Sales Manager (SE Asia) for their SE Asia business. With a background in selling Freight Forwarding (Ocean & Air) / Customs Clearance / Cross Border Trucking / Customs Clearance / Warehousing & Logistics services you will be able to develop & execute sales strategies to increase revenues & expand service offering to targeted markets.
With their businesses consistently achieving YoY growth for the last 10 years or more its an exciting time to join the organisation as they are targeting to increase their Sales team substantially across the next 2 years. As Regional Sales Manager you will be tasked with helping to plan & deliver BD strategies to build on their existing success.
* Plan the sales strategy for their network of offices across SE Asia, inc setting targets, budget, resources & processes
* Maximize profitability by reviewing/linking sales source, market trends, cost allocation and company's capabilities
* Develop new products such as Warehousing, E-Commerce, Consolidation, Cross Border Trucking, AOG etc.
* Help to drive modernizing the business & support development of digital platform to increase online booking / pricing / tracking capabilities
To be successful you will possess a proven track record in growing Freight Forwarding (Ocean & Air) / Customs Clearance / Cross Border Trucking / Customs Clearance / Warehousing & Logistics services not just in Singapore but other Geographies in the Region.
* Strategic thinking and strong networking abilities
* Knowledge of global freight forwarding operations and markets
* Strong selling & presentation skills and have solid experience in working in a diverse cultural environment
* Demonstrated critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks, and identifying alternative solutions or approaches
* Good negotiation skills to close contracts with customers
* Experiences in relevant industry
* Commercially focused & result orientated
* Strong analytical skills and sensible to market trends
* Be innovative
What They Can Offer In Return:
* The opportunity to work with an Independent, privately owned pioneering freight forwarder, seizing that has achieved continuous growth over the last 20 years, with ~20 offices across SE Asia
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.