Our client is one of the top leading electronics company with its headquarters in Japan. Deals mainly in marine electronics and their Singapore office is looking for a Service Engineer.
Carry out production, service, installation and commissioning of equipment and to ensure that jobs are carried out to meet the acceptance criteria as per technical/ installation manual. Identify and report quality problems related to product and service to Service Manager.
* Carry out production, service, installation and commissioning of equipment
* Inform Superior of additional requirements from customers
* Carry out receipt and inspection of customer supplied products
* Ensure that jobs are carried out to meet the acceptance criteria as per technical manual and customers' requirements
* Provide interconnection cabling diagram for equipment sold to customers
* Commissioning of equipment after installations
* Identify and record quality issues related to products and services
* Carry out other service/ technical duties as and delegated by Superior
* Supervise technician in the production, servicing, installation and commissioning of equipment
* Authorize the release of equipment to the customers after meeting specified standards in the service, repair, installation and commissioning work
* Decide on the location for new installation work
* Supervise of sub-contractors at work
* Prepare and endorse service report
* Reading comprehension of technical documents, and work related documents
* Possess good critical thinking and trouble-shooting skill
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge in Computers and Electronics, Telecommunication System
* Knowledge and experience in Marine Electronics, Offshore industry is an advantage
* Minimum NTC/ITC in Electronics Engineering/ equivalent qualification with five (5) years working related experience
* Diploma in Electronics Engineering with five (5) years related experience
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.