SEA Payroll Ops Lead (Perm)
* Regional Exposure
* People Management Role
* High Growth Organization
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a leading and fast-growing technology conglomerate. A forerunner in their innovation, they have remained ahead of their industry competitors. With the rising growth in consumer market and their strong brand presence across the globe, they are in an expansion phase and currently looking to hire exceptional talent to be part of their HR team (specialized in Payroll). With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment, visible career path and internal mobility opportunities.
This role is equivalent to Senior Managerial level.
Reporting to Head of Payroll and part of the HR team, this role is based in Singapore and will be focusing on SEA regions. He/She will be leading, managing and coaching a dynamic team and needs to lead HR projects in a fast-pace and demanding environment.
* Ensure payroll delivery that is accurate, timely and in compliance to the statutory requirement
* Lead the implementation of Payroll Projects across the region
* Manage the Vendors' SLA and deliverable quality
* Drive Payroll Projects, Initiatives and Deliverables to contribute to the success of the overall Corporate and Global HR direction
* Analyze and interpret operational data, issues and output to identify areas for improvement
* Initiate new Payroll Projects for continuous improvement and enhancing payroll solutioning and deliverables
* Develop strategic direction, operation model and processes for Payroll Ops for the region, in line with Global direction
* Manage, coach and develop team payroll team members
* Hands-on in operation (i.e. payroll processing) and customer services (i.e. employee case resolution) where needed
* Maintain positive engagement with all stakeholders
A good fit would be someone:
* Possesses strong payroll & statutory knowledge of SEA countries
* Possess strong leadership character, confident in running his/her operation, assertive to put his/her point forward while maintaining mutual respect and open-mindedness in engagement with stakeholders to derive a collective solution.
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability. Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture.
Working hours: Mon-Fri; 9am to 6pm
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details: Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep