HR Business Partner, Deputy Director (Perm)
* Established company with strong processes
* High ownership in partnering business units
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a conglomerate and market leader within the Energy industry. A trailblazer in innovation, they have remained ahead of their industry competitors by creating growth through new projects and recognizing global trends. They are in an expansion phase and currently looking to hire an exceptionally talented HRBP to be part of their HR team (specialized in Business Partnering). With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
This role is equivalent to Senior Managerial / Director level.
Reporting to Deputy Director of HR and part of the HR team, this role is an individual contributor and is based in Singapore. He/She plays a pivotal role to the organisation's talent management and will work closely with Business Units (primarily focus on Corporate) and leaders.
* Partner with the business in implementing HR initiatives
* Provide full spectrum of HR activities including manpower planning, performance management, employee relations to meet business needs
* Provide strong and timely advice to business units in alignment to business goals
* Collaborate with HR policy team to recommend enhancements to improve policies and practices
* Participate in HR projects/ initiatives
An ideal fit would be someone who:
* Possesses strong foundation of HR operations
* Possess strong leadership character, confident in running his/her operation, assertive to put his/her point forward while maintaining mutual respect and open-mindedness in engagement with stakeholders to derive a collective solution.
* Actively practices strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and looking at concepts through strategic lenses
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability. Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture.
Location: Central East
Working hours: Mon-Fri; 9am to 6pm
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details: Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep