The client, an international organization that provides various product to various part of the world is looking to an experience Vessel Operator to join their Freight department here in Singapore.
* Operate and be responsible for the end-to-end management of all allocated vessels' shipping operations matter, for Dry Cargo ships
* Communicate and liaise with vessel owner's/ship masters/charterers, trading team and other relevant stakeholders on voyage instructions
* Responsible for following up on post fixture activities
* Manage assigned external relations with customers and / or suppliers
* Support and lead process improvement initiatives as required
* Ensure and champion a close and harmonious working relationship with the relevant Commercial team
* Collaborate effectively with other Freight Platform desks
* Minimum 3 years' experience as Operator of Voyage/ Time Charter dry bulk vessel
* Proficient with MS Office applications
* Knowledge of macroeconomics including trade flows
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.