We are supporting one of the well-regarded data centre operator in looking out for a team of Facilities Engineer Data Centre for multiple sites within East and South of Singapore. Due to new site acquisition and team expansion strategy, these are newly budgeted headcount position.
As a Facilities Engineer, Data Centre (shift based), your key duties include:
* Support the organisation's data centre services through active 24x7 monitoring of the infrastructure
* Act as Level 1 escalation point for all onsite operational incidents, respond & perform remote requests within SLA
* Document and update accurately all requests on the internal Web Portal ticketing system such as user requests, incidents, provisioning, etc
* Deliver ITIL compliance process conformance for incident, problem and change management
* Ensure effective implementation of safety, security and customer support policy and procedures
* Coordinate and provide support to contractors and vendors as well as inspecting completed work
* Plan and support all preventive and reactive maintenance activities with little to no disruption to company's services
* Participate and support internal and external audits for internal stakeholders and customers
* Generate accurate and regular reports when required
* Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
To qualify for a Facilities Engineer, Data Centre(shift based) , you are required to:
* Graduate with min. ITE Certificate or Diploma in Computing/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field
* Possess at least 1 year of relevant work experience in 24x7 DC or facility operations environment
* Possess general knowledge of M&E and Network Critical Infrastructure
* Broad knowledge in DC facilities related systems such as PDUs, UPS, DC Rectifier, DRUPs, CRAUs, DX cooling, fire protections, etc
* Meticulous team player with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-pace environment
* Prepared to be on 24x7 standby recall to provide extra manpower coverage when necessary
* Must be able to perform shift based work
This is a not to be missed opportunity for technically trained facilities engineer to work with one of the top 3 DC Operator in Singapore. Successful incumbent will have the opportunity to work a large scale DC while being compensated with a competitive base salary, various sponsored training programmes, fixed allowances, 13th month contractual bonus and individual performance bonus.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.