Our client is a multinational logistics company, originally founded in Japan.
They are now looking for a talented and passionate individuals to join their team in Singapore.
* Handle full spectrum of shipping documentations (import/export documents, B/L, etc)
* Make booking with carriers, transporters, etc
* Maintain good rapport with customers to understand their requirements and response to enquiries and service issues
* Monitor & follow up on Import/Export shipment
* Data entry on shipping information into system
* To bill/invoice clients accordingly
* Other administrative duties as and when assigned
* GCE 'O' level or Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain Management
* At least 3 years relevant experience in freight forwarding
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.