Talent Acquisition Specialist (Perm)
* Regional Exposure
* High Growth Organization
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a leading and fast-growing technology conglomerate. A forerunner in their innovation, they have remained ahead of their industry competitors. With the rising growth in consumer market and their strong brand presence across the globe, they are in an expansion phase and currently looking to hire exceptional talent to be part of their HR team (specialized in TA). With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment, visible career path and internal mobility opportunities.
Part of a strong Talent Acquisition team, this role is based in Singapore and will be focusing on SEA regions. He/She will be supporting attracting and recruiting talents in a fast-pace and demanding environment.
* Work closely with the Hiring Manager to understand the IT / Technical hiring requirements and source for top talents using a variety of creative techniques
* Manage the full recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing, initial candidate assessments, interviews arrangement and offer management to onboarding.
* Manage the recruiting pipeline, including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes
* Be part of global HR projects and new initiatives such as employer branding, campus recruitment to attract suitable talents for the organization
* Maintain accurate and updated records in applicant tracking system (ATS)
* Manage contractors in the recruiting team
* Maintain positive engagement with all stakeholders
A good fit would be someone:
* Min 2-3 years of recruitment experience in MNC or multi-cultural environment
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses
* Ambitious, pays attention to details and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner and possesses strong sense of responsibility
* Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment would be an advantage
* Experience working with international partners in different time zones and cultures
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability. Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture.
Working hours: Mon-Fri; 9am to 6pm
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details: Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep