INDONESIA COUNTRY MANAGER - Tech Firm
* B2B leadership commercial hunter role
* Expanding regionally, with strong foothold in South East Asia
* Market leader in its technology domain
About our client:
Our client is a well-funded, market-established start-up company with Singapore as the regional HQ. Their competitive advantage is on technologies on automations. They have built a solid platform which heavily utilizes data and technology to disrupt the customer service industry in South East Asia. Throughout 2020 they have weathered Covid-19 positively, and during the current hiring cycle, they are looking to hire a senior and highly seasoned Country Manager with B2B commercial hunting background to further cement their product presence in the market they service.
You will lead the Indonesia as a team and be part of the ambition to drive market expansion in the country. This role will be responsible for developing opportunities, setting sales strategy, competitive positioning, and account plan execution in selling their product solutions to clients and prospects in the F&B Industry. This role will be responsible for acquisition of new clients, nurturing existing clients, as well as growing the revenue targets. You will also work closely with all the teams, not limited to the product team, engineering team, and marketing team to achieve the product sales plan.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Define & Execute the vision & Strategy of the business in Indonesia
* Develop client pipeline for target segment ranging from mid-sized F&B to large chains through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings, and networking
* Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking
* Effectively communicate value proposition, company vision, product, and service capabilities to target clients
* Organize and ensure regular and continuous client engagement to maintain and build long term relationship with clients
* Collaborate and communicate technology roadmap, decisions and outcomes to key stakeholders
* Always able to continue improving the product and the business from time to time, having a long-term and pragmatic approach to deliver result
* Build, grow, and lead multiple entrepreneurial team of cross-functional builders
* Constantly evaluate technological advancements and innovative solutions to drive continuous product improvement, growth customer success.
* Effectively align optimal resources to achieve key business priorities and meet customer requirements
* Continuously rebalance product / service features which maximize value and minimize effort to focus on the highest-returning initiatives
* Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
* Monitor the competition activity and strategy in the market
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced tech start up country lead to join this growing & dynamic firm, with a keen eye for improvement and making impact regionally. To be successful you must come with:
* Ability to be upfront, straight forward, and grit personality to drive the country operation
* Start-up leadership experience will be a major advantage (high growth company with funding and 50+ employees)
* An experienced and driven hunter candidate, selling technology solutions to B2B enterprise accounts or large SMEs
* Smart and enterprising individual, who can think on his feet and provide solutions to requests coming from enterprise clients.
* Highly motivated with an outgoing personality, a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
* A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and can multi-task
* Accomplished presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups setting.
* An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
* Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity for you to join a growing firm that has its foundation on amazing technology solution. They are a start-up firm and you will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the customer services industry in South East Asia. They have a great base of well-known F&B logos, proven relationship, and a culture that promotes empowerment, autonomy, and new ideas, enabling employees to deliver the best work of their careers. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment, and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep