Corporate Secretary (Perm)
* Established MNC company with strong processes
* Rewarding experience and strong benefits
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a Swiss-based company in providing top-notch corporate services to their clients. They are in an expansion phase across Asia Pacific and is currently looking to hire a Corporate Secretarial Executive to be part of the team.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services in Singapore, this role is an individual contributor and takes care of servicing assigned clients. He/She plays a pivotal role to the organisation's growth and successes.
* Organize and attend board meetings and general meetings, prepare/file minutes/resolutions accordingly
* Prepare and lodge documents with ACRA and other government agencies
* Perform due diligence on the clients with regular reviews
* Maintain statutory filings and ensure proper statutory records
* Liaise with clients, government bodies and other related service providers, including auditors and tax agents
* Support in the application of work permits
* Update and maintain information databases with high accuracy
An ideal candidate would be someone who:
* Is SAICSA certified (or in the midst of pursuing)
* Strong familiarity with Singapore Companies Act, regulatory and reporting
* Strong communication skills in both written and spoken
* High responsibility towards work and independent
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability. Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture.
Working hours: Mon-Fri; 9am to 5pm (Flexi-hours)
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details: Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep