Our client is a Singapore based medical information company. The client has a strong presence in Asia pacific.
* Identifies capabilities and solutions (technologies, products, services and etc) to maximize value proposition of our platform products.
* Develops and oversee the web strategy, architecture, and functionality of our platform.
* Enhances website / platform performance metrics through web analytics and makes recommendations for website content changes that will drive business growth.
* Plans and drives the web service / products development process by translating user testing and customer support feedback into feature/function requirements.
* Oversees operation activities of the website(s) with specific attention aimed at content creation, traffic management, and website maintenance.
* Acts as a change agent in leading the organizational changes that are required to create and maintain the necessary digital portfolio.
* Work closely with programming staff (internal and/or contract staff), ensuring that deadlines, hardware, and programming specifications are met.
* With extensive knowledge and understanding of the evolving digital market, acts as a thought leader on emerging digital trends related to technology and business.
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital media platform design, digital product development and monetization, advertising, consulting, or related fields
* Experience of launching digital products or services from idea to execution
* Strong understanding of the digital landscape and innovation trends
* Familiar with web development technology
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.