Title: BIM Modelling staff (BIM Coordinator)
Our Client is one of Japanese top leading main contractors. They are looking for an energetic individual to join the team as BIM Modelling staff (BIM Coordinator)
* Manage the process of coordination, exchange of data, and collaboration of BIM with project stakeholders.
* Able to produce and check construction shop drawings and as-built.
* Able to coordinate and liaise with construction project stakeholders.
* A good team player with strong initiative, independent and equipped with good interpersonal communication skills.
* Added advantage to candidates with experiences in BIM projects.
* Recognized Degree/ Diploma in Architectural/ Engineering/ Construction or equivalent
* Min 3 years of experience at drawing coordination and BIM management in Singapore Construction Industry
* Well versed in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM software
* Conversant in Singapore Construction Industry regulation
* Strong computer, technical and communication skills are essential.
* Able to read, analyze, understand, and interpret design and construction documents and drawings.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.