Our Client is a Leisure, Travel & Tourism Group which businesses extend across Fashion, Hospitality, and F&B. They are actively looking for an Assistant Manager, Customer Insights (Retail / F&B / Hospitality) to join their team.
* Generate insights from customer data to propose and develop initiatives/campaigns to drive KPIs of the F&B businesses
* Drive optimization of campaigns and communications
* Prepare and lead monthly sales and campaign performance reviews
* Provide monthly sales reports as well as other ad hoc data/report requests
* Manage deployment of Email & SMS Marketing communications for all brands under the F&B business
* Undertake administrative tasks to support the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum Diploma/Bachelor related to Business Management, Marketing, CRM/Loyalty or equivalent
* Preferable with experience in the F&B or hospitality industry
* Data-driven with strong analytical skills
* Ability to work collaboratively with the immediate team, across departments and with external vendors
* Comfortable to work with multiple systems, databases, and business processes.
* Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) would be advantageous
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.