Our client is one of the leading companies into semiconductor manufacturing globally. They are looking for a HR Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
* Talent acquisition (headcount request, recruitment, first day briefing)
* Workday and systems updates on new hires, promotion and organization change etc
* Overseas assignment management
* All local work-pass applications and renewals
* All headcount & salary reports
* Manpower surveys
* Staff confirmation
* Policies writing to work on terms for part-timers
* IHL engagement
* Participation in the Virtual Career Fairs by the varsities
* Minimum Bachelor's degree holder
* 5 years of HR related experience
* Independent and proactive personality
* Japanese language ability is a plus to communicate with Native Japanese speaking counterparts
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.