Our client is one of the leading companies into semiconductor manufacturing globally. They are looking for a HR Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
* Employee Engagement
* Support on Global Employee Engagement survey especially the follow up actions
* Employee Recognition - Sending bouquets and congratulatory messages
* Policies writing
* Annual Health screening
* Leave administration and check submission of all leave related claims to the government bodies and leave reconciliation
* Insurance and benefits management
* Work Injury Compensation management
* Attended training to understand the system set up
* UAT for Kronos and Kronos migration preparation
* Minimum Bachelor's degree holder
* 5 years of HR related experience
* Independent and proactive personality
* Japanese language ability is a plus to communicate with Native Japanese speaking counterparts
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.