Our client is a technology agency for the public sector and they are hiring SAP professionals.
Implement application development strategy
* Contribute to the development of functional strategy
* Assist senior leaders in defining application roadmap
* Develop models and structure changes needed to meet the evolving application strategies
* Align application architecture priorities with longer term roadmaps for the technology landscape
* Advise the creation of security standards from application development perspective
* Support the evaluation and introduction of new technologies, platforms, products or vendors
* Determine user requirements based on business needs
* Identify alternatives where multiple solutions to requirements exist
* Oversee the preparation of design specifications
* Prepare project and other relevant documentation
* Oversee the integration of applications with back-end services
* Ensure that application meets user requirements
* Ensure compliance of coding standards for developments.
* Ensure the correctness of technical design documents with the developments.
* Review application performance to identify improvement opportunities
* Provide recommendations to improve application services
* 5+ Years of experience in SAP ABAP handling with many functional areas
* Expertise in SAP ABAP technologies such as reports (ALV), data dictionary, adobe/smart forms, BAPI, Interfaces, workflows, OOPS concepts, Function modules, RFCs etc.
* At least 3+ years of experience in S/4 Hana programming knowledge is must
* Expertise in new S/4 Hana programming knowledge, SAP Fiori UI development, CDS, oData components, RAP, Web services etc.
* Knowledge in SAP products such as ISH, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Rules Cockpit would be advantageous.
* Ability to help and resolve technical issues
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.