Our client, an international organization that provides various solutions to the Marine & Offshore industry is looking for an experience Project Secretary to join their team in Singapore.
* Compile/handle project related documentation including photocopying and compiling of documents/drawing for submission to Customers or Classification Societies
* Keep track of all incoming and outgoing documentation filling
* Assist Senior Manager/Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer in clerical work, documentation filling
* Contact logistics companies for equipment freight in and outside of Singapore
* Generating and raised Work Orders, Tax Invoice, Proforma Invoice, Delivery Orders and Packing List upon confirmation of PO from client
* Provide coordination support within internal team and 3rd party agency
* Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via email
* Vendor business relations with principals (vendor portals connections)
* Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management
* Any relevant academics
* Experience working as a Project Secretary in any industry
* Able to work in the East side of Singapore
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.