Our client, an international organization that provides Shipping services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for a Marine Superintendent to join their team here in Singapore.
* Ensuring the implementation of the Integrated Management System and the Ship Security Plan
* Promote good communication between ashore departments and ship crew
* Ensuring the seaworthiness of assigned vessels (i.e. properly manned, maintained and equipped)
* Management and follow-up of ISM, ISPS, MLC, ISO, and flag audits
* Handling audits or inquiries onboard your assigned vessels
* Monitoring of corrective and preventive actions
* Accident investigation
* Regular vessels inspections and port visits in accordance to company's KPIs
* Conducting trainings when required for both shore staffs and ship crew
* You will be the contact point of flag administrations and support Fleet department with the classification societies (RO). You will be required to participate in the Emergency Response Team when necessary
* Sailing experience as Master Mariners on-board merchant ships, preferably tanker vessels
* Trained in ISM and ISO Internal audits, CSO, and accident investigations
* Knowledge in QHSE management
* Excellent verbal and written communication in English to liaise with English-speaking stakeholders
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.