Our client is an established global stock-listed enterprise technology firm with rich history and solid presence, and they are currently expanding further in Asia. In the region, they are a leading provider of information, software and services for professionals including their world's leading Audits and Assurance Solutions. Their solutions are present in over 150 countries, more than 3,000 customers, and a trusted solution for their Fortune 100 clients. They harness the latest digital technologies, able to integrate business systems, and able to implement integrated analytics. Their solutions specifically cater for the public sectors as well as for the financial services sectors.
This role will report to the Presales Director and you will collaborate extensively with the APAC Sales Head. You are to be part of a regional team, working in a matrix organization. They are looking to hire an experienced Presales Consultant to drive their world's leading solution targeting Korean companies and conglomerates throughout APAC. This role requires drive, team orientation, resilience, and a flexible but well-organized work style. This role is based in Singapore.
The role provides technical knowledge, advice, and support to sales representatives, resellers, and customers during the sales process to resolve requests regarding product/services technical issues and to maximize the benefits derived from the organizations products and/or services.
* Engaging with regional costumers in a capacity as a pre-sales professional, you will need to have strong pro-activeness and solution-oriented point of view in supporting and closing regional deals
* Develop and grow pre-sales activities and strategies in Asia Pacific region
* Develop resources to improve and support business objectives
* Advising and coaching prospective and key clients with effective solutioning by understanding their underlying process requirements
* Engage clients with constructive presentations, insightful workshops, and product feature demonstrations, and delivering proof of concepts
* Partner effectively with the sales team in assisting the sales/solutioning process and capturing the needs of the clients by having the proper technical feedback sessions
* Partnering with clients in improving their knowledge in the products and services offered to them and driving high utilization of the proposed solution
* Frequent and timely engagement with costumer to maintain end-to-end solution integrity
* Be part of the bidding team to support RFI/RFP/RFQ
We invite an experienced presales professional, and to be successful in this role, you should be a consultative yet convincing character in group presentation/demonstration, and you are deeply interested with the software solutioning domain. Your responsibility will be as follow but not limited to:
* More than five years of experience of combined sales or presales solutioning with exposure in audits, risk management, and compliance processes.
* A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* Ability to communicate in English and Korean (to support the Korean business in APAC)
* A strong solution-oriented point of view to ensure costumer's understanding and high utilization of the products and services. Key factors will be in persuasive skills on communication and presentation.
* Ability to liaise, maintain, nurture, and develop relationship professionally across different (internal and external) stakeholders.
* Ability to pinpoint client's main pain points of their business process issues, by delivering effective business value
* Experience in being a part of a fast paced, evolving working environment
* High levels of drive for results, solution-based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated
* Able to relate, connect, and work with a diverse management styles for supporting growth
* Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies, and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset
* Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities
* Competitive salary and benefit package
* Ability to grow the business and its organization size
* Working for a company with a multinational working environment
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.