Our client, is an international organization that focus on providing petrochemical product to various industry is on the lookout for a Trading Analyst to join their team in Singapore.
* Engage in daily interaction with petrochemical traders, analysts, and external professionals (e.g. data providers/news agencies/analysts and traders in the industry) to identify market drivers and opportunities
* Maintain information and develop models to provide dynamic analyses of physical demand/supply balances for the key petrochemical products, including plants information, runs, trade flows, tenders, and inventories
* Stay on top of maintenance schedules for refineries, crackers, petrochemical plants (mainly for aromatics, olefins, and the related derivatives, etc.), shipping and other market drivers
* Develop Weekly market reports addressing margins, spreads, forward markets, plants information, and the views about the main market drivers
* Continually solicit requests for ad hoc analysis
* Minimum Degree
* Possess strong analytical and communication skills
* High degree of proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft applications
* Able to work independently and good team player
* Hard working and willing to learn
* Knowledge in Petrochemical market is a plus
* Must be able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with Native Mandarin speaking counterparts
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.