Our Client is a leading Multinational Electronics Company.
* Drive digital acceleration projects to meet business KPIs
* Work alongside with the team-lead and agencies on conceptualizing & strategizing on data - driven digital projects
* Corresponding with local markets in the region on the CRM and digital marketing strategies
* Drive new digital innovation projects in the field of attribution modelling and analytics by bringing the latest thinking in AdTech and Martech
* Put in place innovative digital and data driven marketing strategies across paid, owned and earned media
* Track & monitor the performance of digital campaigns against the established business KPIs
* Develop digital frameworks and track performance on a regular basis
* Collaborate with marketing teams & agency partners globally and in-country to drive best practices in digital marketing to drive business results
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in business/ marketing or equivalent
* Minimum of 7 years of work-experience exclusively in digital marketing
* Have extensive experience in handling CRM and digital paid media channels including social and search.
* Have experience in digital and data-driven marketing across creative, media & technology
* Have experience in working on social media, website analytics, search & other digital channels
* Implemented large scale regional digital campaigns with demonstrable business impact
* Be familiar with audience segmentation and have a passion for understanding consumer insights and the ability to translate those insights into actionable business ideas
* Comfortable with dealing guidelines for marketing campaigns/ coming up with marketing strategies
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.