Our client is a Leisure, Travel & Tourism Group which businesses extend across Fashion, Hospitality, and F&B.
You will be part of the Customer Insights team for the Retail entity, to plan, and implement effective marketing strategies to maximize customers engagement, conversion, and brand loyalty. As the Customer Insights Manager, you will delve into the data to provide insights and feedback to other functions that drive real time business, operational, and marketing strategies.
* Generate actionable insights from customer data to propose, develop, and implement initiatives/campaigns to drive KPIs
* Collaborate with Brand Marketing teams and other critical functions to uncover key insights to drive business strategies
* Lead and run trend and data analysis to support understanding of the business and consumer
* Partner with Brand Marketing to drive optimization of campaigns and communications through tracking and measurement of performance
* Prepare and lead regular sales and campaign performance reviews
* Build and update sales dashboards and reports, as well as oversee any other ad-hoc data/report requests
* Ensure accuracy and consistency of customer data from different sources and channels
* Manage system enhancements of the dashboard and resolve bugs/issues in close collaboration with relevant departments
* Oversee and manage deployment of Email & SMS Marketing communications for all brands
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum Diploma/Bachelor related to Business Management, Marketing, CRM or equivalent
* At least 4 - 5 years' experience in a consumer insights or data-driven marketing role, experience in Retail/Fashion/FMCG or related industries would be advantageous
* Preferable with experience working with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
* Data-driven with strong analytical skills
* Ability to read and understand data to generate actionable insights
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.