Our client is one of leading in Japanese food manufacturing industry. Their Singapore office is looking for Laboratory Technician.
* Daily production analysis, raw materials, and intermediate product analysis as daily routine work
* Report to Supervisor
* Microbiological testing, GC / LC analysis, pH meters etc.
* Troubleshooting in manufacturing line, liaise in vendor analysis
* Any other ad hoc job from Supervisor
* Diploma in Chemistry or Food Science
* Knowledge in pH meters, microbiological testing, GC / LC analysis, etc.
* Team player
* Training will be provided
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.